I never get tired of doing the little things for others, sometimes those little things occupy the biggest parts of their hearts. ~ Unknown
YWCA has been part of Sweetwater County for over 40 years. But, we want to be here for another 40 years. Consider helping by making a planned gift.
Get involved with YWCA
Get in touch with us and let us know you want to be a part of helping Sweetwater families.
We are asking for your support for the services YWCA provides as we simply cannot do it alone. There are many ways you can help:
- Monetary donations will assist in funding all three YWCA programs. You can donate a personal amount or have your business or employee become a Sponsor of a fundrasing event.
- Donating gift certificates and products helps us create great auction and raffle items as well as bringing attention to your business or group.
- Host a “Bowl Party” for Bowls of Caring to help us sell tickets to the event. You can custom make your own bowl and get a ticket to the event.
- Volunteer. Help out at our fundraising event. Become a volunteer on the Crisis Line. Get a group together to do a service project for YWCA. Tell others about why you like YWCA and spread the word.
- Buy a ticket to Bowls of Caring! Mark us on your calendar now.
- Stop by Festival of Trees and share pictures on your Facebook page. Help us get the word out and increase the number of people who want to bid on these amazing trees.